SSC EASTERN REGION RECRUITMENT, 2015-16
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Eastern region releases a notification for offline applications from Indian Nationals for various posts. This is really a good opportunity for candidates and for the benefit of our visitors complete details are provided here.
Last Date for Online Application: 21.09.2015
Rs.50/- for all candidates except Women Applicants; SC/ST/PH (PWD) Applicants and unemployed EXS Applicants.
POSTS AND VACANCIES:
- Sub-Inspector (Fire) Only Male CISF), Ministry of Home Affairs – 77 vacancies
- Research Investigator (Forestry) Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt. of India – 05 vacancies
- Fieldman – Forest Survey of India, Department of Forests & Wildlife, Ministry of Environment, Kolkata – 10 vacancies
- Duplicating Machine Operator- Forest Survey of India, Department of Forests & Wildlife, Ministry of Environment, Kolkata – 1 vacancy
- Senior Scientific Assistant – Central Drugs Laboratory, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata – 1 vacancy
- Market Intelligence Inspector (Economics) – Directorate of Economics & Statistics, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture – 1 vacancy
- Senior Radio Technician – Directorate of Lighthouse & Lightships, Kolkata – 1 vacancy
Please check the official notification for detailed qualification and eligibility criteria of different posts.
There will be screening of candidates on the basis of percentage of marks on the Educational Qualification and also a Preliminary Screening test in some of the posts and after that candidates will be called for Interview/Skill test/Personality test/Proficiency test for final selection.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates will register themselves on the Commission’s Portal http://ssconline.nic.in by entering the important details
- The system will generate a Registration ID. Note down and take print out of it
- Click on “make payment” option and make payment through SBI Net Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards.
- Fill up the offline application form and indicate your Registration ID in the space provided for affixing CRFS on the second page of the application form.
- Submit your application form either through Post or By Hand.
About the Author: