SSC Recruitment 2016
SSC Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 4669
Name of the Post: Temporary Constables (Executive) – Male and Female in Delhi Police – 2016
1. Constables (Executive) Male: 3115 Posts
a. Unreserved: 1557 Posts
b. OBC: 847 Posts
c. SC: 473 Posts
d. ST: 238 Posts
2. Constables (Executive) Female: 1554 Posts
a. Unreserved: 815 Posts
b. OBC: 443 Posts
c. SC: 250 Posts
d. ST: 46 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board/ University.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT), Computer Based Written Examination, Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Police Verification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 10-09-2016 to 10-10-2016 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
2. Log on through the website www.ssconline.nic
3. Select the desired post & Click on Apply
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Filed Under: SSC Jobs
About the Author: