SSC CGL Exam 2016 has started. First time SSC is going to conduct it online. We are providing here an analysis of exam. The analysis will give you idea about the level and pattern of the questions asked in the exam.
We are providing the review of morning session exam of 27.08.2016. This review is based on the feedback received from visitors.
The level of the exam was very easy. Here is an analysis.
English Comprehension: Level (Easy)
- Reading Comprehension – (Easy) 5 Qs
Passage based on Story – A boy was sharing story about his family – Chinese mother – about her nature on their children.
- Spelling correction – Easy
- Idiom Phrases – 3-4 Qs
- Sentence Improvement – 2 – 3 Qs (Easy)
- Antonyms & Synonyms – 2 Synonyms, 1 Antonym
- One Word Substitution – 2 Qs (Easy
Quantitative Aptitude: Level (Easy)
- Pie Chart – 5 Qs (Easy) percentage was given.
- Simple Interest – 1 Qs (Moderate) you have to calculate rate from 1000
- Trigonometry – 2 Qs
- Number Series – Find wrong number
- Geometry – 3 Qs (Triangle)
- Height & Distance – (Easy)
- Miscellaneous Questions from – Average, Time & Work, etc. Speed distance (Easy)
General Intelligence & Reasoning: Level (Easy)
- Alphabet series
- Number series
- Water Image
- Picture diagram
- Mirror image
- Paper cutting
General Awareness: Level (Easy)
Mostly questions were from Static GK. The level of the questions was easy. Questions from Current Affairs were very few.
Good Attempt in each sections
- English – 20 – 22
- Quant – 18 – 20
- Reasoning – 21 – 23
- General Awareness – 18 – 20
Note: Overall, the level of the exam was easy. One can attempt 70+ questions in the exam very easily. The candidate faced server issues during the exam.
Filed Under: SSC Jobs
About the Author: