Things to Remember for CAT 2013 Test Takers: In this article we are providing here important tips for the test takes as CAT 2013 is very near now.
- Candidates should reach the allocated test centre at least one and half hours before the scheduled time for security checks, identity verification and checking in.
- The Common Admission Test will be conducted in two sessions per day.
- Morning session will begin at 1000 hours while Afternoon session will begin at 1515 hours.
- On the test day, candidates should ensure they bring the following documents with them.
- Candidates should ensure to take CAT 2013 Admit Card, one original, valid and identifiable photo ID proof, SC/ST certificate (if applicable), valid proof in case of scribe.
Filed Under: MBA
About the Author: