For the aspirants, who are preparing for MBA Entrance Exams such as CAT, XAT etc. here are the name of some of the best books available for the preparation of MBA Entrance exams such as Common Admission Test. Go through some of the best books for the preparation of Common Admission Test (CAT).
Quantitative Aptitude Recommended books for CAT/MBA
1. Book Name: Quantitative Aptitude (Publication: Tata McGraw Hill), Author: Arun Sharma, You can Start your preparation with Arun Sharma book it’s a very nice book.
2. Abhijit Guha’s book: Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Tips, Techniques, And Short-cut Methods by Guha Abhijit
This book should be referred after Arun Sharma book as the level of the book is higher than that of Arun Sharma’s book.
Data Interpretation books for CAT/MBA
1. TMH How to Prepare For the Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT by Arun Sharma.
2. R.S. Agarawal books on verbal reasoning for MBA Exams.
Verbal Ability books for CAT/MBA Entrance
1. Wren and Martin English Grammar.
2. Word Power Made Easy by NORMAN LEWIS.
3. VERBAL ABILITY BY ARUN SHARMA.
4. English Proficiency IMSIndia.
Recommended Business Magazines for CAT/MBA Aspirants
1. Business & Management Chronicle by Chronicle Publications
2. Competition Success Review
These are some of the best book available however there are various other good books also available on CAT preparation. You should also join mock test series of any one coaching such as Time, Career Launcher or IMS as they are very good and provide excellent material on CAT Exam.
About the Author: