UPSC COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICES EXAMINATION RECRUITMENT, 2015-16
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), one of the most prestigious Commission of India recently announced the notification for Combined Defence Services Examination-II to recruit employees for 463 vacant posts in Indian Military Academy/Indian Naval Academy/Air Force Academy/Officers Training Academy Departments. A huge number of candidates eagerly waiting for this type of government job so, this is the opportunity to grab the chance. Complete details of this recruitment process are provided here for the benefit of aspirants.
Last Date to Apply: 14.08.2015
Rs.200 for General and OBC candidates
No fee for SC/ST/Female candidates.
POSTS AND VACANCIES:
- Indian Military Academy – 200 posts
- Indian Naval Academy – 45 posts
- Air Force Academy – 32 posts
- Officers Training Academy ( Men) – 175
- Officers Training Academy ( Women Non-technical ) – 11 posts
Candidate age should be minimum 17 years and maximum 22 years. For post wise age limit please refer to the official notification.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for CDS 2015:
- Indian Military Academy/ Officers Training Academy – Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Indian Naval Academy – Degree in Engineering from a recognized University.
- Air Force Academy– Degree of a recognized university with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level/Bachelor of Engineering.
SELECTION PROCEDURE for CDS 2015:
Candidates will be selected in UPSC CDS Exam -II on the basis of performance in written test, SSB Interview, Document Verification, Medical test and final result.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE for CDS 2015:
Candidates have to apply through online mode only as no other means of application will be accepted
- Log on to the official website of UPSC or click on the link upsc.gov.in
- Click on apply online for various UPSC exam
- Find CDS II exam link and click apply online link
- Enter the details carefully and submit it
- Complete the payment and then finally submit the application
- Take print out of the application for future uses.
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: