UPSC CDS-I Notification 2015: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications from eligible Indians for filling the various posts through Combined Defence Services Examination 2015.
The details of this recruitment, number of vacancies, qualifications etc. are provided here:
Name of Post: CDS (I) Examination 2015
Number of Posts: 464 posts
- I.M.A and OTA: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- INA: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For IMA: Not earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 1997.
- For INA: Not earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 1997.
- For Air Force: Not earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 1996.
- For OTA: Not earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January 1997.
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test /SSB Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online only through official website. No other mode is allowed for submission of application.
Last Date: December 05, 2014
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 08 November – 14 November 2014 before applying.
About the Author: