SSC Recruitment 2014: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Karnataka-Kerala region has invited applications from eligible Indians for filling the various posts. The details of this recruitment, number of vacancies, qualifications etc. are provided here:
Important Study Material for SSC Exams:-
Scale of Pay:
- Data Processing Assistant Grade-II: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Assistant Drugs Inspector: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Junior Technical Assistant: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Name of Post:
- Data Processing Assistant Grade-II
- Assistant Drugs Inspector
- Junior Technical Assistant (In Forest Survey India )
- Data Entry Operator
Number of Posts: 63 posts
- Data Processing Assistant Grade-II: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Master Degree (Information Technology/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/Computer Application) from a recognized university.
- Assistant Drugs Inspector: Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology Or Microbiology from a recognized university.
- Junior Technical Assistant: Certificate in Forest Rangers Course from any recognized Institute / Graduate in Science / Computer Science.
- Data Entry Operator: Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Computer Science of a recognized university and Typing Speed not less than 8000 key Depressions per hour.
- Data Processing Assistant Grade-II: Not above 30 years
- Assistant Drugs Inspector: Not above 30 years
- Junior Technical Assistant : Not above 28years
- Data Entry Operator: Not above 25 years
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test/Skill Test/Interview.
How to Apply: Completed application form along with the photocopies of all necessary documents should be sent to:
The Regional Director (KKR),
Staff Selection Commission
1st floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan,
Last Date: December 12, 2014
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 15 November – 21 November 2014 before applying.
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: