Ordnance Factory Katni Recruitment 2014: The Ordnance Factory Katni (M.P) has invited an application from eligible Indian for filling the various posts. The details of this recruitment, number of vacancies, qualifications etc. are provided here:
Scale of Pay:
- Teacher (Primary): Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Name of Post:
- Teacher (Primary)
- Lower Division Clerk
Number of Posts: 19 posts
- Teacher (Primary): Graduate/ Post Graduation from a recognized university as per this post.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th pass from recognized Board or University. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Teacher (Primary): Not above 30 years.
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 – 27 years
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test/Skill Test/Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online only through official website. No other mode is allowed for submission of application.
- Start Date: After 7 days from the date of publication in Employment Newspaper.
- Last Date: 15 days from the date of start registration.
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 15 November – 21 November 2014 before applying.
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: