ODISHA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION RECRUITMENT, 2015-16
Junior Clerks and Junior Assistants Jobs
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Odisha has recently released a notification for the recruitment for the post of Junior Clerks & Junior Assistants posts, under different head of departments & its sub-ordinate offices on contractual basis. Details of the recruitment will be given below for our visitors.
About Odisha Staff Selection Commission: OSSC was set by the Government of Odisha as a statutory body for the recruitment to various government departments.
IMPORTANT DATES: Important dates for recruitment of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant in Odisha Staff Selection Commission are as under, however we will advise the students to apply well before the closing date.
Opening date for Online Registration: 19-09-2015
Last date for Online Registration: 30-10-2015
All candidates have to pay Rs.100/- except SC/ST/PWD candidates as application fees through online mode/Offline mode
POSTS & VACANCIES: The total number of vacancies is 417 out of which the vacancies for the Junior Clerk are 298 and vacancies for the Junior Assistant are 129. Further break up of department wise vacancies are as under.
Junior Clerk – 298 vacancies
- Transport Commissioner (STA) – 66 vacancies
- Directorate of State Insurance Scheme – 39 vacancies
- Higher Education – 58 vacancies
- Directorate of Cooperative Audit – 08 vacancies
- Director of Technical Education & Training – 93 vacancies
- Director of Fisheries – 32 vacancies
- Revenue Officer’s Training Institute – 02 vacancies
Junior Assistant – 129 vacancies
- Labour Commissioner – 01 vacancy
- RDC Sambalpur – 04 vacancies
- Odisha Watershed Dev. Mission, Bhubaneswar – 07 vacancies
- DTET – 18 vacancies
- Director Legal meterology – 01 vacancy
- Board of Revenue – 54 vacancies
- Odisha Sales Tax Tribunal – 01 vacancy
- Chief Engineer PH (U) – 03 vacancies
- RDC (SD) Berhampur – 01 vacancy
- Higher Education – 23 vacancies
- Gopabandhu Academy of Administration – 03 vacancies
- RDC (CD) Cuttack – 03 vacancies
- Odisha Administrative Tribunal – 10 vacancies
These post carry an attractive pay scale and the consolidated salary of Rs.5200 + GP Rs.1900/- will be applicable for these posts.
- Applicant should be between above 18 to 32 years as on 01-01-2015 and should be a citizen of India. However, age relaxation will be given as per Govt. norms.
- Applicant should have passed 10+2 exam or its equivalent with knowledge of basic computer skills
MODE OF SELECTION:
Candidates will be selected based on the written exam i.e. Preliminary & Main exam and selected candidates will be called for skill test.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.odishassc.in
Remark: Before applying for the posts of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant we would advise you to visit the official notification on official website only. All care has been taken for the information provided here however please ensure to visit the official website before applying.
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: