National Institute of Technology Meghalaya Recruitment 2014: National Institute of Technology Meghalaya has invited an application from eligible Indians for filling the various posts of ‘Non-Faculty Positions’.
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya is one of the 30 National Institutes of Technology Situated in Shillong, Meghalaya, India.
The details of this recruitment, number of vacancies, qualifications etc. are provided here:
Scale of Pay:
- Technician (EEE/ECE): Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200 + Grade pay 2000/-
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200 + Grade pay 2000/-
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200 + Grade pay 1800/-
Name of Post: Non-Faculty Positions
- Technician (EEE/ECE)
- Junior Assistant
- Multi Tasking Staff
Number of Posts: 05 posts
- Technician (EEE/ECE): 3 years Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics)/ 3 years B.Sc (Electrical/Electronics). ITI 2 years duration certificate and Class 10 pass with at least 60%.
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree and proficiency in use of office Automation Software.
- Multi Tasking Staff: 12 pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/University and knowledge of Basic Computer skills.
Age Limit: 18 – 27 years.
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test/Skill Test/Interview.
How to Apply: Completed application form along with the photocopies of all necessary documents should be sent to:
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya
Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong – 793003
Last Date: December 01, 2014
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 01 November – 07 November 2014 before applying.
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: