Indian Army Recruitment 2015: The Indian Army has invited applications from eligible married/unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineer Graduates and also from widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Army/Services.
The details of this recruitment, number of vacancies, qualifications etc. are provided here:
Scale of Pay: 21,000/- per month
Name of Post: SSC (Technical/Non-Technical) Entry
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
- Automobile/Workshop Technology
- Computer Science & Engg/Computer Technology/Infotech/ M.Sc (Computer Sc.)
- Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication
- Electronics/ Opto Electronics/Fiber Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation
- Architecture/Building construction
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/Bio Medical Engg
- Chemical Engg
- Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgy Engg
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engg. & Mgt/Production
Number of Posts: 119 posts
Educational Qualification: Check the advertisement
Age Limit: 20 – 27 years.
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on your percentage and shortlisted called for Physical Test/Medical Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online. Check the details in official advertisement.
Last Date: January 30, 2015.
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 27 December – 02 January 2015 before applying.
About the Author: