Indian Army Recruitment 2014: Indian Army has invited applications from eligible young men for filling the various post of ‘Join Territorial Army Officer’.
The details of this recruitment, number of vacancies, qualifications etc. are provided here:
Scale of Pay:
- Lieutenant: Rs.15,600-39,100+Grade Pay 5400/-
- Captain: Rs.15,600-39,100+Grade Pay 6100/-
- Major: Rs.15,600-39,100+Grade Pay 6600/-
- LT Colonel: Rs.37,400-67,000+Grade Pay 8000/-
- Colonel: Rs.37,400-67,000+Grade Pay 8700/-
- Brigadier: Rs.37,400-67,000+Grade Pay 8900/-
Name of Post:
- LT Colonel
Educational Qualification: Graduate from any recognized University.
Age Limit: 18 – 42 years.
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test/Interview/Medical Test.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through official website and hard copy should be sent to their following zone. See detailed notification regarding zone address.
Last Date: December 31, 2014
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 13 December – 19 December 2014 before applying.
About the Author: