Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015: Indian Air Force has invited applications from eligible Male and Female Candidates. The details are provided here:
Name of Post:
- Flying Branch
- Technical Branch(AE(L) & AE(M))
- Ground Duty Branches
- Flying Branch: Graduate (Min Three year Course) from a recognized University who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all paper put together and have passed Mathematics and Physics at 10+2 level or BE/B.Tech degree (Four year Course) from a recognized University with 60% marks in aggregate in all paper put together.
- Technical Branch (AE(L) & AE(M)): Candidate applying for AE(L) or A(M) branch would be eligible if they have undergone a minimum of Four year degree qualification from a recognized University or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associated Membership of Institution of Engineers.
- Ground Duty Branches: Graduate/Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University.
- Flying Branch: 20- 24 years (Age relaxation as per Govt. rules).
- Technical Branch (AE (L) & AE (M)): 20- 26 years (Age relaxation as per Govt. rules).
- Ground Duty Branches: 20- 26 years (Age relaxation as per Govt. rules).
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test/Physical Test/Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online only through official website.
Last Date: January 01, 2015
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 06 December – 12 December 2014 before applying.
About the Author: