Indian Air Force Recruitment 2015: Indian Air Force has invited applications from eligible Indians for filling the various posts. The details of this recruitment, number of vacancies, qualifications etc. are provided here:
Scale of Pay:
- LDC: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade pay 1900/-
- MTS: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + Grade pay 1800/-
Name of Post:
Number of Posts: 14 posts
- LDC: 12th pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University and Skill for English Typing @ 35 wpm and Hindi @ 30 wpm.
- MTS: Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- LDC: Not more than 27 years (Age relaxation as per Govt. rules).
- MTS: Not more than 25 years (Age relaxation as per Govt. rules).
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written/Skill Test/Interview.
How to Apply: Completed application form along with the photocopies of all necessary documents should be sent to:
The Air Officer Commanding
Air Force Station, Race Course
Last Date: 30 days from date of publication in employment newspaper, 08.03.2015.
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 07 February – 13 February 2015 before applying.
About the Author: