Indian Institute of Technology Recruitment 2014: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has invited applications from eligible Indians for filling the various posts of ‘Administration cadre posts (Non-Technical)’.
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public research university located in Delhi, India. It was declared to be Institute of National Importance by Government of India under IIT Act.
The details of this recruitment, number of vacancies, qualifications etc. are provided here:
Scale of Pay:
- Jr. Superintendent: Rs. 9300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Jr. Accounts Officer: Rs. 9300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Sr. Assistant: Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
- Jr. Assistant: Rs. 5200 – 20,200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Name of Post: Administration cadre posts (Non-Technical)
- Jr. Superintendent
- Jr. Accounts Officer
- Sr. Assistant
- Jr. Assistant
Number of Posts: 80 posts
- Graduation/Post Graduation from a recognized University with at least 60% marks.
- Sr. Assistant for qualification must have the degree in Hotel Management or equivalent with marks 60% marks.
- Qualification for Jr. Assistant must have Bachelor Degree from a recognized University and knowledge of computer typing (40 w.p.m for English and 35 w.p.m for Hindi).
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test /Skill Test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Completed application form along with the photocopies of all necessary documents should be sent to:
Room No. MZ-113,
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
Last Date: November 10, 2014
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 25 October – 31 October 2014 before applying.
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: