HSSC, PANCHKULA CANAL PATWARI AND GRAM SACHIV RECRUITMENT, 2015
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is the government body that is responsible for providing efficient man power to the departments under state government. Recently, HSSC, Panchkula has released notification for the willing aspirants who have desire to work as Canal Patwari in the department of irrigation and water resources as well as Gram Sachiv in Development and Panchayat Department against 1327 vacancies. Complete details of this recruitment process are provided below for the benefit of aspirants.
POSTS AND VACANCY WISE DETAILS–
Canal Patwari (Department of irrigation and water resources): 892 posts
Gram Sachiv (Development and Panchayat Department): 435 posts
ESSENTIAL EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
Candidates should possessed matriculation/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 (Vocational) or its equivalent from any recognized School or College. However, preference shall be given to candidates possessing higher qualification. Also, knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Canal Patwari: 18 years to 42 years
Gram Sachiv: 17 years to 42 years
However, Age relaxations will be provided as per the government norms.
SCALE OF PAY:
Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay Rs. 1900/-
The selection will be based on written examination and/or Interview
Application fee for Unreserved category applicants will be Rs.100/-
Application fee for Reserved category applicants will be Rs.50/-
HOW TO APPLY:
- Log on to official website at www.hssc.gov.in
- Click on Advertisements
- Click on 06/2015 dated 06.07.2015
- Read the notification, very carefully
- Click on recruitment and apply for job
- Fill the application form with correct details
- Upload all scanned photocopies of educational qualifications, eligibility certificate, caste certificate (if required) and all the necessary documents which will be asked while filling the form.
- Submit the fees and application form and then, download the application form
- Download and print the application form for future purpose.
Online application starts from: 22.09.2015
Last date for application: 21.10.2015
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: