HPCL Recruitment 2014: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has invited applications from eligible Indians for filling the post of Graduate Engineers.
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Navratna and a Global Fortune 300 company. The details of this recruitment, number of vacancies, qualifications etc. are provided here:
Scale of Pay: Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/- per month
Name of Post: Graduate Engineers
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology in the relevant disciplines.
- Candidates (belonging to General and OBC –NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks (aggregate marks of all semesters) in qualifying degree examinations, relaxed to 50% (aggregate marks of all semesters) for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Age Limit: Maximum 25 years (Age relaxation as per Govt. rules).
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be shortlisted for Group Discussion/ Group Task and /or Personal Interview on the basis of their performance in GATE-2015.
How to Apply:
- GATE 2015 registration number provided on the Admit Card issued by GATE Authorities has to be used for applying to HPCL.
- Candidates will have to apply through the HPCL Online Recruitment System between 18th December 2014 and 02nd February 2015. Candidates have to apply Online only through official website. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- Starting Date of Online application: December 18, 2014
- Closing Date of Online application: February 02, 2015
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 20 September – 26 September 2014 before applying.
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: