DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD. RECRUITMENT, 2015-16:
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (DMRC), a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi announced a notification for the post of Assistant Manager (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) in DMRC on Contract Basis for its Consultancy Wing for a period of 4 (Four) years, to be posted anywhere outside Delhi/NCR like Nagpur, Pune, Lucknow, Vijayawada, Kochi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, etc. For the convenience of visitors various other details of this recruitment are also provided here.
Opening date for Online Registration: 24.08.2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 23.09.2015
Last Date for Generating Bank Challan: 20.09.2015
APPLICATION FEES: A Non-refundable fee will be paid by candidates.
Application fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will NOT be refunded
under any circumstances.
Rs.400/- for UR and OBC including Ex-Servicemen
Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates
POSTS AND VACANCIES:
Assistant Manager (Civil) – 31 vacancies
Junior Engineer (Civil) – 100 vacancies
Rs.20600-46500 for Assistant Manager (Civil)
Rs.13500-25520 (Likely to revise) for Junior Engineer (Civil)
Also other benefits which include Perks, HRA/Lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
Age Limit should be Minimum 18 years and Maximum 28 years. However, Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. rules.
Candidate’s desire to apply for Assistant Manager (Civil) should have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in B.E/B.Tech (Civil) from a government recognized University/Institute, with a Valid GATE score in 2014.
For Junior Engineer (Civil), Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institutes or equivalent As well as Knowledge of speaking and writing English is required for both the posts.
The selection process for Assistant Manager (Civil) – will comprise of a three-stage process Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in the respective category.
The selection process for Junior Engineer (Civil) – will comprise of a two-stage process Written Test (two papers), and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in the respective category.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Candidates are required to apply online through Official website www.delhimetrorail.com No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Go to official website and click on the link ‘CAREER’ and open the recruitment notification titles “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)”.
- Go through the vacancy notification and click the link “Generation of the BANK CHALLAN” (fee payment voucher) and enter necessary details like Name, Date of birth, Mobile no and Amount.
- Deposit the fee with challan at any SBI bank branch.
- On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidates Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the Bank.
- Fill all the details in the online application form.
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: