ICAR Recruitment 2014: Central Institute of Agriculture Engineering (ICAR) has invited applications from eligible Indians for filling up the following posts.
Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering was established on Feb. 15, 1976 during the Fifth Five Year Plan to address research issues related to Agricultural Engineering.
The details of this recruitment, number of vacancies, qualifications etc. are provided here:
Scale of Pay:
- Technical Assistant: PB-1 Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + GP Rs. 2,800/-
- Lower Division Clerk: PB-1 Rs. 5,200 – 20,200 + GP Rs. 1,900/-
Name of Post: Technical Assistant and Lower Division Clerk.
Number of Posts: 8 posts
- Technical Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in the Agriculture Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Electrical Engg. from a recognized University and working knowledge of computer.
- Lower Division Clerk: 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. Proficiency in Computer at a minimum speed 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi.
- Technical Assistant: 18 to 30 years (Age relaxation as per Govt. rules)
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 27 years (Age relaxation as per Govt. rules)
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test/ Trade test/ Interview.
How to Apply: Competed application form along with the photocopies of all necessary documents should be sent to:
Chief Administrative Officer,
Central Institute of Agriculture Engineering,
Nabibagh, Berasia Road,
Last Date: 29.09.2014
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 30 August – 05 September 2014 before applying.
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: