All India Management Association (AIMA) Recruitment 2014: All India Management Association (AIMA) has invited applications from eligible Indians for filling the various posts. The details of this recruitment, number of vacancies, qualifications etc. are provided here:
Scale of Pay:
- Management Trainee (General): Rs. 20600 – 46,500/-
- Management Trainee (Accounts): Rs. 20600 – 46,500/-
- Management Trainee (Technical): Rs. 20600 – 46,500/-
- Accountant: Rs. 16400 – 40,500/-
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Rs. 10500 – 28,690/-
Name of Posts:
- Management Trainee (General)
- Management Trainee (Accounts)
- Management Trainee (Technical)
- Jr. Technical Assistant
Number of Posts: 151 posts
- Management Trainee (General): Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management from recognized University/Institute.
- Management Trainee (Accounts): Degree with 1st class Master Business Administration in Finance or A pass in final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India or Pass Associated Company Secretary from recognized Institute.
- Management Trainee (Technical): 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro-biology or Bio-chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate degree in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold chain Management/Quality Management from recognized University/Institution.
- Accountant: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years experience in maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial/Commercial/Departmental Undertakings.
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Degree in Agricultural or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Management Trainee: Not more than 28 years
- Accountant: Not more than 30 years
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Not more than 28 years
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test / Interview.
How to Apply: Completed application form along with the photocopies of all necessary documents should be sent to:
Post Box No. 3076
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Last Date: December 09, 2014
Note: Due Care has been taken to provide this information, however visitors are advised to check the Official Notification in the Employment News dated 08 November – 14 November 2014 before applying.
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: