In this post we are providing you 7th pay commission highlights.
Seventh Pay Commission headed by Justice AK Mathur has submitted its report to FM Arun Jaitley. The pay commission has suggested 23.55% hike in pay and allowances of government employees.
Here are the highlights
- 23.55 per cent hike in pay and allowances recommended.
- Recommendations of the pay commission are to be implemented from January 1, 2016.
- Minimum pay fixed at Rs 18,000 per month; maximum pay at Rs 2.25 lakh.
- Gratuity ceiling enhanced from Rs 10 lacs to Rs 20 lacs.
- Impact will be on 47 lacs serving government employees and 52 lacs pensioners, including defence personnel.
7th Pay Commission Highlights
Filed Under: Government Jobs
About the Author: