VIDHARBHA KONKAN GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT, 2015-2016
Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank, Nagpur has released notification for the recruitment of Officer Scale and Office assistant 116 vacancies which will be a good chance for aspirants who want to grab a job in banking sector. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the online common written exam for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/October 2014 but cannot able to grab a job may apply for this job. Details of this recruitment will be provided for the benefit of our visitors.
Opening date for Online Registration: 11.08.2015
Last Date for Online Registration: 25.08.2015
POSTS AND VACANCIES:
Officer Scale I – 89 vacancies
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 27 vacancies
- Officer -Scale I: Rs.14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Office Assistant Multipurpose: Rs.7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Officer Scale-I: Approx.Rs.31,494/- per month inclusive of DA,HRA
- Office Assistant Multipurpose: Approx.Rs.15,674/- per month inclusive of DA, HRA
Selected candidates will be on probation for period of 2 years for Officer Scale and 1 year for Office Assistant.
Eligibility criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE –III i.e. Graduation from any recognized university or equivalent. The candidate must also possess the proficiency of the State/Local language i.e. Marathi for Officer Scale I and Office Assistant and that can be ensured by checking the Local language at 10th Std. level/ Native language at 10th Std. level/ Native language at 10thStd.
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained 80 & above in case of OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS and 70 & above in case of SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS for both the posts.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 and 30 marks Personal Interview which will be held at Nagpur/Akola/ Ratnagiri/Solapur centres.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Candidates are requires to apply online through Bank’s Official website www.vkgb.co.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Go to Bank’s official website and click the link “RECRUITMENT”.
- Open the recruitment notification titled “RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”
- Read the notification and apply online by filling all the necessary information. Submit the application and take out the print out for future purpose.
About the Author: