UTTARAKHAND GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT, 2015-2016
Uttrarakhand Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank of the country and has now released notification for the candidates who have been declared qualified at the online CWE for RRB’s conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 to apply for the various posts in the bank. This is really a good opportunity for the candidates who were not called for interview even after qualifying the exam.
Opening date for Online Registration: 28-07-2015
Last date for Online Registration: 12-08-2015
APPLICATION FEES: A non-refundable application fees including Postage/Intimation charges for all posts will be
Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Rs.100/- for all other candidates.
POSTS AND VACANCIES:
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 23 Posts
- Officer Scale-II ( IT ) – 4 Posts
- Officer Scale-II ( CA ) – 4 Posts
- Officer Scale-II ( LAW ) – 2 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 1 post
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing officer) – 1 post
- Officer Scale-II ( Agricultural officer ) – 4 Posts
- Officer Scale-III – 4 Posts
- Officer Scale-II – Rs.42537/- (Subject to Revision)
- Officer Scale-III – Rs.56221/- (Subject to Revision)
The candidates selected will be on probation for a period of 2 years, which may be extended by the head authority for a period maximum up to 1 year.
Eligibility criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE –III i.e. Graduation from any recognized university or equivalent.
The personal interview of 30 marks will be held at Dehradun and the bank will call the shortlisted number of candidates who had applied in the posts on the basis of their marks and performance in RRB CWE-III and that of three times of the vacancies available. After that final merit list will be declared for provisional allotment.
About the Author: