SBI CHIEF CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICERS RECRUITMENT, 2015-2016:
State Bank of India has released a notification for the retired General Managers of Schedule commercial banks, for engagement as Chief Customer Service Officer on contract basis which will be a good chance for Retired officers who want to grab a job in banking sector. Details of this recruitment will be provided for the benefit of our visitors.
Opening date for Online Registration: 25.08.2015
Last Date for Payment of Fees: 05.09.2015
Last Date for Receipt of Application form by E-mail: 10.09.2015
A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/-
POST & VACANCIES:
Chief Customer Service Officer on contract basis – 6 vacancies
NATURE OF ENGAGEMENT:
The engagement will be purely contractual having initial tenure of 3 years which can be extended at the discretion of bank till the candidate attains 68 years of age. The contract can be terminated at one months’ notice as well as payment of one month’s compensation amount.
Remuneration payable over the period of 3 years of contractual agreement by each bank will be as:
- State Bank of India – 1st year:Rs.27.30 lac, 2nd year:Rs.29.40 lac,3rd year:Rs.31.50 lac including reimbursement of medical insurance (actual basis)
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur – 1st year:Rs.22.00 lac, 2nd year:Rs.24.10 lac,3rd year:Rs.26.20 lac including reimbursement of medical insurance (actual basis)
- State Bank of Patiala – 1st year:Rs.20.30 lac, 2nd year:Rs.22.40 lac,3rd year:Rs.23.50 lac including reimbursement of medical insurance (actual basis)
- State Bank of Hyderabad – 1st year:Rs.20.30 lac, 2nd year:Rs.21.31 lac,3rd year:Rs.22.37 lac
- State Bank of Mysore – 1st year:Rs.24.40 lac, 2nd year:Rs.24.40 lac,3rd year:Rs.24.50 lac including reimbursement of medical insurance (actual basis)
- State Bank of Travancore – 1st year:Rs.20.30 lac, 2nd year:Rs.21.90 lac,3rd year:Rs.23.50 lac including reimbursement of medical insurance (actual basis)
Applicant’s Age will be maximum 65 years as on 01-08-2015.The applicant must be a Retired in the grade as General Manager from any schedule bank(s) for which he has applied. The person should possess necessary skills and should have exposure in working of more than 3 years of operations in banking.
Selection will be based on personal interview and candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview, based on their qualification and experience.
- Go to Bank’s official website and click the link “CAREER WITH US”.
- Open the sub link “Recruitment of CCSO in State Bank Group-2015”
- Read the notification, fill all the necessary details and pay the fees via online mode after that download the form and take print out and fill all the necessary information. Submit the application by scanning all necessary documents to the Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author: