South Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
South Indian Bank, Kerala has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Clerk vacancies for branches in West Bengal State under Bank’s Kolkata Region. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-10-2016 to 20-10-2016.
South Indian Bank Vacancy Details
Total Number of Posts: 10
Name of the Post: Probationary Clerk
Age Limit: Candidates age should be not more than 26 years as on 31-12-2016. Age relaxation is 05 years admissible for SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+3/4 course securing minimum 60% marks in X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC and Graduation (Aggregate).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Online applicants should have valid e-mail ID, contact No & Scanned copies of all required
certificates, photo, signature.
2. Applicants should log on to www.southindianbank.com.
3. Go to “Careers” & Select the desired post.
4. Read the Notification & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Read the data carefully & Click on “GO”.
6. Fill the details in the application form & Submit OK.
7. Take a print copy of Online application form & keep it for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 04-10-2016
Last Date for Online Registration: 20-10-2016
Last date for remitting application fee at any branch of South Indian Bank: 25-10-2016.
Filed Under: Bank Exams
About the Author: