MALWA GRAMIN BANK RECRUITMENT, 2015-2016
Malwa Gramin Bank is a Regional Rural Bank of the country and has now released notification for the candidates who have been declared qualified in the online CWE for RRB’s conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 to apply for the various posts in the bank. This is really a good opportunity for the candidates who were not called for interview even after qualifying the exam.
Opening date for Online Registration: 26-08-2015
Last date for Online Registration: 09-09-2015
APPLICATION FEES: A non-refundable application fees including Postage/Intimation charges for all posts will be Rs.30/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates for both Officer Scale and Office Assistant posts. Rs.100/- for Office Assistant posts and Rs.200/- for Officer Scale posts for all other candidates.
POSTS AND VACANCIES:
- Officer Scale-I – 34 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 22 posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 07 Posts
- Officer Scale-II ( CA ) – 01 Post
- Officer Scale I: 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Officer Scale II: 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31540
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs.18174/- (Subject to Revision)
- Officer Scale-I – Rs.36491/- (Subject to Revision)
- Officer Scale-II – Rs.48816/- (Subject to Revision)
The candidates selected will be on probation for a period of 2 years, which may be extended by the head authority for a period maximum up to 1 year.
Eligibility criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE –III i.e. Graduation from any recognized university or equivalent. The candidate must also possess the proficiency of the local language of the state i.e. “Punjabi” for Officer Scale I and Office Assistant only and that can be ensured by checking the Local language at 10th Std. level/ Native language at 10th Std. level/ Native language at 10thStd.
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained 80 & above in case of OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS and 70 & above in case of SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS for both the posts.
The personal interview of 30 marks will be held at Patiala and the bank will call the shortlisted number of candidates who had applied in the posts on the basis of their marks and performance in RRB CWE-III and that of three times of the vacancies available. After that final merit list will be declared for provisional allotment.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS:
Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s Official website www.malwagraminbank.com . No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Go to Bank’s official website and click the link “RECRUITMENT”.
- Open the recruitment notification titled “RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATIONI”
- Read the notification and apply online by filling all the necessary information. Submit the application and take out the print out for future purpose.
Filed Under: Bank Exams
About the Author: