PROCESS OF ONLINE APPLICATION FOR IBPS CWE CLERK (V)
As we know that Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for the recruitment of clerical cadre in participating banks of IBPS. So, for the convenience of aspirants here, we are describing step by step process for applying online for the recruitment of clerk by IBPS.
- Online registration will be held from 11.08.2015 to 01.09.2015.
- Candidates need to scan their photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature before applying online.
- For Photograph the dimensions should be 200 x 230 pixels and the size of the photo should be between 20Kb-50Kb.
- For Signature the dimensions should be 140 x 60 pixels and the size of the photo should be between 10Kb-20Kb.
Online Application Process:
- Go to IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on Home page to open link “CWE Clerks” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-V)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register the application byentering the basic information in the online application form.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system. Candidate should note down the registration number and password for future purposes.
- Upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given above.
- Click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format
- Payment process can be completed byusing Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS,Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees / intimation charges, take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference.
Filed Under: Bank Exams
About the Author: