Karnataka Bank Limited has advertised notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-12-2016 to 21-12-2016.
Name of the Posts: Clerk
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduates in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Computer Application/ Business Administration/ Business Management.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.karnatakabank.com from 01-12-2016 to 21-12-2016.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must scan their photograph & signature have valid email ID & mobile number.
2. Log on to the website www.karnatakabank.com.
3. Click on “Careers”.
4. Select the desired post & click on “Online registration”.
5. To Register, Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
6. Fill all the mandatory details & upload photograph & signature, make the Fee Payment & Submit error free application form.
7. Retain Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated.
8. Take print out of application form and e-Receipt & retain it for future use.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment 01-12-2016
Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment 21-12-2016
Last Date for Editing Application Details 21-12-2016
Last Date for Printing the Application 05-01-2017
Filed Under: Bank Exams
About the Author: