ICICI SALES OFFICER RECRUITMENT, 2015-2016: ICICI bank releases a notification for online applications from Indian Nationals for filling up Sales Officer posts. This is really a good opportunity for candidates having desire to work with ICICI. Detailed information has been provided for the benefit of visitors.
Minimum age will be 20 years and Maximum Age limit will be 26 years .The candidate will be graduate in any stream except Engineers and MBA degree holders.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates willing to apply may log on to Career Page of Website www.icicicareers.com and fill the online application details. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Candidates selected as an ICICI Bank sales officer will have to perform some of the responsibilities as follows:
- Ensure customer satisfaction and resolve their queries/issues.
- Achieve the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services offered by ICICI Bank.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business and the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank.
- Proactively identify sales prospects and do business development activities in the geography assigned.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME:
The Certificate course is a four-week residential program. The salient features of the program are as mentioned below:
- Skill based course
- Trainer-led classroom course will be for a duration of four weeks
- Blended curriculum with instructor led classroom training
There are two methods for payment of fees. Candidate can choose any one method i.e. Either Pay the entire fees Rs.30, 000 or Take financial assistance from ICICI Bank by depositing Class 10th /12th /Graduation original mark sheet and certificate.
The candidates are selected on the basis of an English Written test and Personal Interview. Selected candidates will be provided training at ICICI Bank Sales Academy. This training ensures that the applicants become well equipped in Selling Skills, Product Knowledge and Rules and Regulations pertaining to the job responsibility.
Filed Under: Bank Exams
About the Author: