In the last post we have provided you Analysis of RBI Assistant General Awareness Paper 2012 and we have also provided you the Analysis of RBI Assistant Exam 2013, in this post we are going to provide you some of the General Awareness Questions which were asked in the RBI Assistant Exam held on 20.07.2013.
1. Which of the following is not a gallantry award?
2. Who won the French Open Women Title?
3. What is the full form of CPU?
4. What is BASEL 3?
5. What is the current CRR Rate?
6. Who controls the Foreign Exchange Reserve?
7. Extension of PowerPoint file?
8. When International Women’s Day is celebrated ?
9. Where is ISRO headquarters ?
10. For what purpose we use DEMAT account?
11. Which is one of the types of operating system?
12. Banking ombudsman is maintained by whom?
13. What is White Label ATM?
14. What is the Function of Finance Commission?
15. Where Money Bill can be introduced ?
All these questions have been based on memory and have been shared by various members of our Bank Exams Preparation Group , If you have also appeared in this exam and want to share some questions, you can post in the comment box below. If you want to know answer of any of the questions above or any other question of this exam you can ask us by posting below and we will respond immediately.
Filed Under: Bank Exams
About the Author: