Here we are providing General Awareness Questions asked in the IBPS RRB PO Examination General Awareness Paper. The questions have been shared by Mr. Anil Kumar in our Bank Exams Preparation Group. Hope you will surely find it useful:
- What do you mean by CRR?
- Attorney general of India appointed by?
- Which country is 28th member of European Union?
- Who is Raghuram Rajan?
- Financial task action force Head Quarter?
- SAARC secretariat is located in which country?
- Who won the Lifetime Award for Global Peace from the Mahathir Global Peace Foundation?
- What does a banking ombudsman do?
- Nirbhaya allocation purpose?
- Maximum amount transaction in RTGS?
- Shekel is the currency of which country?
- What do you mean by blue revolution?
- Who is the Author of Turning Points: A Journey through Challenges?
- Who receive global peace award – nelson mandela
- RTGS LIMIT?
- CEO of world economic forum… klaus schwab
- populous state in India acc to census 2011
- UTI ASSET MANAGEMENT HEAD
- What protects data of a FLOPPY?
- Floppy is a which type of Storage?
- What can be used to store Data and take the Data to other place
- Floppy stores data in the form of…..
- How many meaningful words can be made with IDKS
- Rahul chatteri is related to which sports—– football
- Sponsors for RRB —-central govt, sponserbank, state govt
- Budget question on —-deficit financing
- Regulator for exchange of markets—- forward market commission
- For which film sujoy ghosh won film fare award
- Regulatory of “Commodity Futures” is?
- Full form of FIMMDA?
- Full form of ASCII?
You may also like
Filed Under: Bank Exams
About the Author: