DENA BANK BUSINESS CORRESPONDENT COORDINATOR JOBS
Dena Bank, Nagpur Zone Office has issued a notification for the recruitment of Business Correspondent coordinator (BCC) vacancies for Nagpur Zone. Detail information will be provided for the benefit of visitors.
Last Date for Application: 17-08-2015
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be above 45 years
Educational Qualification & Experience: 10th Pass with Diploma/BE/ BCA/ MCA/ Degree in Computer Science/ Equivalent qualification/ Graduate with working experience in computer/IT(MS Office, Email, Internet etc.) .
Remuneration & Conveyance: Rs.15000/-(Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) per month as Remuneration and Rs.2500/- per month as Conveyance.
Duties to perform:
- To monitor on-line/off-line overall functioning of BMs on daily basis.
- To coordinate the Bank Mitras, Base Branch and TSP to ensure successful implementation of Financial Inclusion Plan i.e. PMJDY
- To organize/coordinate/ attend Financial Literacy camps/Gram Sabhas etc.
- To arrange for Locational Trainings for Bank Mitras, to install/update S/W in micro ATM and to extend all related technical support etc.
- Any responsibility entrusted by Bank for promotion of Bank Mitras activity
- To ensure the terms and conditions of the agreement executed by the Bank and BM are complied with.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along withal necessary documents to Zonal manager, Dena Bank, Zonal Office, Mytri Willows, 2nd Floor, Sir Benzonji Mehta Road, Near Empress Mall. Opp. Shukrawari Talav, Nagpur-440018
About the Author: