ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMEENA VIKAS BANK RECRUITMENT 2015-2016
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is a Regional Rural Bank of the country and has now announced notification for the candidates who had already qualified the RRB CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/October 2014 to apply for the various posts in the bank. This is really a golden opportunity for the candidates who were not called for interview even after qualifying the exam.
Starting date of Application: 23.07.2015
Last date of Application: 06.08.2015
Rs.40 for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates for all posts.
Rs.150 for all other categories for all posts.
POSTS AND VACANCIES:
- Officer Scale-I – 92 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 19 Posts
- Officer Scale-II ( IT ) – 2 Posts
- Officer Scale-II ( CA ) – 2 Posts
- Officer Scale-II ( LAW ) – 1Post
- Officer Scale-II ( Agricultural officer ) – 17 Posts
- Officer Scale-III – 9 Posts
- Office Assistant Multipurpose – 102 Posts
- Officer Scale-I: Approx.Rs.55,901/- per month inclusive of DA,HRA
- Officer Scale-II: Approx.Rs.42,736/- per month inclusive of DA,HRA
- Officer Scale-III: Approx. Rs.32,398/- per month inclusive of DA,HRA
- Office Assistant Multipurpose: Approx.Rs.18,689/- per month inclusive of DA, HRA
Eligibility will be as per the RRB CWE exam i.e. Graduation but for this bank the candidate must possess the proficiency of the State/Local language i.e. Telugu for Officer Scale I and Office Assistant and that can be ensured by checking the Local language at 10th Std level/ Native language at 10th Std level/ Native language at 10thStd level but there is no such criteria of language for Officer Scale II and III.
Candidates who have been declared qualified at RRB CWE-III must have these scores in their written exam conducted by IBPS.
The personal interview of 30 marks will be held at Hyderabad and the bank will call the shortlisted number of candidates who had applied in the posts on the basis of their marks obtained in RRB CWE-III score and vacancies available and that of thrice of the vacancies available. After that final merit list will be published.
About the Author: